How to Apply:
All applications will be accepted and processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We will be offering 4 positions, via the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Our NRMP Program Code is 2339220C0. Our program is also registered to participate in the SOAP.
- An updated CV
- Personal statement of professional goals and accomplishments
- Graduation from one of the following:
- medical school in the US or Canada, accredited by LCME
- college of osteopathic medicine in the US, accredited by the AOA
- medical school outside of the US or Canada with a valid certificate from the ECFMG
- Copy of your medical school diploma
- Official medical school transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Must pass USMLE Steps I and II or COMLEX Steps I and II. Priority will be given to applicants who have not had more than 1 attempt on all USMLE or COMLEX exams.
- Research experience
- We are not sponsoring VISAs at this time