Laboratory services are available for inpatients, outpatients, nursing homes and home-bound patients. We provide a unique continuity of care by offering clinical laboratory and pathology services.
Our lab utilizes Mayo Medical Laboratories as its primary reference laboratory. This gives us access to Mayo Clinic’s extensive selection of laboratory tests and clinical expertise. Specimens for specialized tests taken at any of our laboratory sites will be sent to the Mayo Clinic and analyzed, with results often available the following day. The Mayo Clinic’s world-renowned reputation is now available to MVHS patients.
Appointments are given priority over walk-ins. Please call 315-624-8262 or 315-801-8294 or download the MyChart app to make an appointment.
- Bacteriology – Comprehensive
- Blood Services – Transfusion
- Blood pH and Gases
- Clinical Chemistry
- Cytopathology – Gynecological Testing
- Cytopathology – Non-gynecological Testing
- Diagnostic Immunology – Diagnostic Services Serology
- Hematology – Cellular Hematology
- Hematology – Coagulation
- Hematology – Cytohematology Diagnostic
- Histopathology – General
- Oncology – Soluble Tumor Markers
- Ther. Sub. Mon./Quant. Tox.
- Toxicology – Clinical Toxicology-Qualitative Testing Only