Laboratory services are available for inpatients, outpatients, nursing homes and home-bound patients. We provide a unique continuity of care by offering clinical laboratory and pathology services. Our full range of on site testing includes surgical pathology, immuno-histochemistry procedures, hematopathology, breast tumor testing as well as gynecologic and non-gynecologic cytology, chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation, microbiology, immunology, blood bank and transfusion services.
Our Primary Reference Laboratory
Our lab utilizes Mayo Medical Laboratories as its primary reference laboratory. This gives us access to Mayo Clinic’s extensive selection of laboratory tests and clinical expertise. Specimens for specialized tests taken at any of our laboratory sites will be sent to the Mayo Clinic and analyzed, with results often available the following day. The Mayo Clinic’s world-renowned reputation is now available to MVHS patients.
Our Laboratory is accredited by the New York State Department of Health's Clinical Laboratory Evaluation Program.
- Bacteriology - Comprehensive
- Blood Services - Transfusion
- Blood pH and Gases
- Clinical Chemistry
- Cytopathology - Gynecological Testing
- Cytopathology - Non-gynecological Testing
- Diagnostic Immunology - Diagnostic Services Serology
- Hematology - Cellular Hematology
- Hematology - Coagulation
- Hematology - Cytohematology Diagnostic
- Histopathology - General
- Oncology - Soluble Tumor Markers
- Ther. Sub. Mon./Quant. Tox.
- Toxicology - Clinical Toxicology-Qualitative Testing Only
Find a Laboratory Location Near You
We offer multiple sites to allow you and your family easy access to our laboratory services.
Please contact Central Scheduling at 315-624-4600 to check availability.