Our provider recruitment team enables medical offices to fill available positions for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners within the medical community. Communication with established physicians and candidates is a thorough and ongoing process.
- Provides community and practice opportunity packets to candidates and assists with community visits (arrangements for transportation, hotels, meetings and tours).
- Provides candidates with access to information related to contracts, hospital credentialing and managed care credentialing.
- Work with candidates’ spouses and family members to ensure that moves are efficient and well coordinated.
- Provides a full spectrum of recruitment services for candidates and their families.
Benefits of Being a MVHS Team Member
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data, with incentives
- Health, vision, dental, term life and long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage through MLMIC
- Paid time off, CME time and CME allowance
- Optional participation in retirement plans
Our Recruitment Team
Joelle Mead – Director of Physician Recruiting
Office Phone: 315-624-5239
Ally Hyde – Provider Recruiter
Office Phone: 315-624-5791