Welcome to the new and improved I-CARE Recognition Site!
Our goal is to provide consistent and frequent recognition that promotes our values and honors the great performance of our employees. Recognize your co-workers and staff members. Shop with your rewards.
What Does I-CARE Stand For?
- Dedicates self to service in the best interests of our patients, residents, their families, our hospitals and our community.
- Speaks up and takes positive action when something is inappropriate or inconsistent with our values.
- Follows through on commitments and holds self accountable.
- Respects the dignity and confidentiality of those we serve and work alongside.
- Acts with openness, honesty and transparency in all communications
- Actively listens to the perspectives, values and needs of others and treats them as if they are their own.
- Sees others as a person and strives to anticipate their needs. Acts appropriately with sincere kindness to meet those needs.
- Acknowledges the pain and suffering of others and does so with understanding and empathy.
- Maintains an engaged and personal presence while serving others, while promoting a therapeutic environment.
- All interactions can be characterized by honesty, respect, warmth and dignity.
- In all interactions, demonstrates the highest professional standards of ethics, knowledge, skill and competence in decision making and work performance.
- Approaches challenges in a manner that reflects professional maturity, confidence and mutual respect.
- Conveys a professional image in appearance and demeanor.
- Takes responsibility for personal and team actions.
- Has pride in environment around them and takes positive action for its betterment
- Demonstrates respect for the personal independence and worth of each person we serve and with whom we serve.
- Empathizes with the feelings and needs of others and recognizes how self behaviors can affect others.
- Values and embraces the rich diversity of personal experience, cultural insight, professional identity and training in achieving our goals.
- Seeks out opportunities to demonstrate regard and appreciation for others
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to creating and sustaining the highest standards of safety, quality and service.
- Works well with others to improve what we do on a daily basis.
- Actively participates in information gathering and sharing and demonstrates improvements through shared outcomes.
- Challenges the status quo with out of the box thinking in our pursuit of excellence.
- Embraces change in the pursuit of innovation and superior care.