Provider Recruitment Team
Our provider recruitment team enables medical offices to fill available positions for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners within the medical community. Communication with established physicians and candidates is a thorough and ongoing process.
- Provides community and practice opportunity packets to candidates and assists with community visits (arrangements for transportation, hotels, meetings and tours).
- Provides candidates with access to information related to contracts, hospital credentialing and managed care credentialing.
- Work with candidates’ spouses and family members to ensure that moves are efficient and well coordinated.
- Provides a full spectrum of recruitment services for candidates and their families.
Benefits of Being a MVHS Team Member
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data, with incentives
- Health, vision, dental, term life and long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage through MLMIC
- Paid time off, CME time and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Optional participation in retirement plans
- Signing bonus
New Regional Medical Center
Our Recruitment Team
Director of Physician Recruiting
Aaron Conklin has nearly 25 years of experience in Human Resources (HR) and Recruiting for the United States Navy, where he was national chief recruiter for Commissioned Officers to include all of Navy Medicine as well as all HR functions. He has also served as the senior HR manager for CONMED Corporation. Conklin is a retired master chief in the US Navy with 25 years of service.