Provider Recruitment Team
Our provider recruitment team enables medical offices to fill available positions for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners within the medical community. Communication with established physicians and candidates is a thorough and ongoing process.
- Provides community and practice opportunity packets to candidates and assists with community visits (arrangements for transportation, hotels, meetings and tours).
- Provides candidates with access to information related to contracts, hospital credentialing and managed care credentialing.
- Work with candidates’ spouses and family members to ensure that moves are efficient and well coordinated.
- Provides a full spectrum of recruitment services for candidates and their families.
Benefits of Being a MVHS Team Member
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data, with incentives
- Health, vision, dental, term life and long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage through MLMIC
- Paid time off, CME time and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Optional participation in retirement plans
- Signing bonus
New Regional Medical Center
Our Recruitment Team
Physician Acquisition Specialist
Regan Habebrek has been in the recruitment field for 4 years. She earned her Juris Doctorate from New England Law-Boston. She earned the designation of fellow from the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters in 2019. Regan is a member of Upstate New York Physician Recruiters and Northeast Physician Recruiters. Regan was born and raised in the Utica area and feels this community is a great place to live with its outstanding school systems, activities for children and safe neighborhoods.