Find helpful patient infomation including your rights as a patient and information and forms to help you stay in control of your healthcare decisions.
In order to provide you with the best care possible, we ask that you take responsibility for your health by:
- Providing accurate and complete information related to your health
- Complying with instructions related to your care
- Following hospital rules and regulations affecting care and conduct
- Being considerate of the rights of other people and personnel
- Being respectful of the property of other persons and of the hospital
- Being responsible for your actions if you refuse treatment or do not follow a provider’s instructions
- Informing the hospital of advance directives concerning designation of a surrogate/agent to make healthcare decisions
- Recognizing the impact of your lifestyle on your personal health
- Assuring that financial obligations of healthcare are fulfilled as promptly as possible.